Konecranes is proud to employ former service members of our Royal Armed Forces. In fact, we have found that the skill sets and values instilled while in the military align well with those that often lead to a successful career in our organization. Have you served? Are you someone who likes to serve others, solve problems and work in a fast-paced environment? Konecranes may be just the place for you!
Why join our team? Here are a few reasons...
Many Opportunities, Many Locations
With over 150 job openings and more than 120 locations in the U.S. and Canada, from Corporate Staff to Machinists to Electricians to Facilities Maintenance to Sales (and more), the career and location you’re looking for may be right around the corner. View current U.S. and Canada job openings.
Opportunity for Growth
If you like to serve others and solve problems, then you have what it takes. Or, at least the right foundation for success. Beyond that, we offer career development opportunities that includes formal and on-the-job training to give you the knowledge and practical experience you need to advance in your career at Konecranes.
- Extensive in-house technical training
- Industry-leading training centers and cutting-edge technology
- Educational assistance
- Annual personal development plan tied to your career goals
- Local and global leadership programs
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base pay
- Incentive opportunities in most positions
- Medical, prescription, vision and dental insurance
- Basic life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, and business travel accident insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Paid sick days
- Profit sharing
- Company Matched RRSP Program
- Employee Share Saving Program
- Tuition reimbursement
Our People & Commitment
Our people are not only committed to helping our customers lift their businesses, but each other as well. Their passion to make a difference and enhance the quality of the lives of those around them is what makes Konecranes a great place to work.